Thursday, June 8, 2023

Calling All Cat People! 🖤

View this email in your browser

Hi My Friend!
 

I used to think I was a dog person until I became a CAT MOM! 😽 There is nothing better than coming home to my furry little kitten! No matter where you stand on cats vs. dogs, cat eye sunnies are universally loved, especially in chic black colorways!

 

Like a little black dress, black cat eyes are dependable, flattering, and give you that extra confidence boost! For an edgy pair, I love Kolly in black. My elegant go-to is Daniella Python in black. And I can't live without oversized Becky II in matte black pink mirror!

 

We have SO many chic black cat eye sunnies to shop, AND they're ALL available on BOGO FREE!

 

 

Happy Shopping!

❤️ Olivia S.

SHOP BOGO BLACK CAT EYE FRAMES
Copyright © 2023 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment