Saturday, August 8, 2026

It's time to prepare for a Flash Crash (see before Monday)

I know this prediction is as uncomfortable as it is unwelcome.
 

Dear Reader,

I know this prediction is as uncomfortable as it is unwelcome.

Especially if you're hoping to see an end to the swift, brutal market swings that have defined 2026 thus far.

Unfortunately, a century of financial data suggests we're about to see the exact opposite.

And that millions of investor portfolios could soon be devastated by a wave of sharp, painful Flash Crashes.

In fact, I predict the volatility we've suffered in recent weeks is just the opening act of a new, bewildering era of the U.S. stock market.

One that will be DEFINED by these lightning-fast sell-offs.

That's why I've partnered with some of the most accomplished software developers in this industry to deliver you a new solution...

Designed to detect the slightest bearish tremors in a stock... that could turn into lightning-fast 20%-plus crashes, faster than you imagined possible.

I've made a free demo available to you today when you click here.

Within minutes, I believe you'll see exactly why I think you should run every stock in your portfolio through this new tool.

But fair warning: I strongly encourage you to see it before the market opens on Monday.

During the demo, we used this new software to isolate a stock that looks flagged for MASSIVE potential losses in the coming days.

If this is your portfolio right now, it's akin to holding a ticking time bomb.

To get its name and ticker, 100% free, click here.

Be well,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

 

No comments:

Post a Comment