Friday, October 2, 2026

This stock has an 89% chance of soaring by Oct. 26

It's predicted to rise at a rate equivalent to tripling your money in a year
 

Dear Reader,

This stock has an 86% historical chance of rising by October 26:

10X Genomics (TXG)

In fact, it's predicted to rise at a rate equivalent to tripling your money in a year.

That's according to a new form of "Super AI" I recently heard about, which can foresee the future prices of 2,334 stocks – to the penny.

It sounded "too good to be true" until I saw the results:

This Super AI has officially crushed the 2026 market by 218% (as of August) at our corporate affiliate, TradeSmith.

So I asked the creator to do two things today:

1) Prove this system really works as advertised.

2) Offer you free 1 year of access to the system. Along with 1 free year apiece of his firm's top 2 bestselling AI products to get you started.

Click here for the full details.

Regards,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

 

No comments:

Post a Comment