Sunday, August 7, 2022

We got good news and bad news...

Hey friend, its Natalie here from the Marketing team. I've got some good news and some bad news for you - let's get the bad news out of the way first.

The Bad News: Your 15% off discount code expired because you didn't use it in time. :( But don't worry!

The Good News (Actually, GREAT News): For today only, I am giving you 30% OFF ANY JAVY FLAVOR!!!! You can save EVEN MORE if you order multiple bottles!!

I really want you to try this - Javy will change how you enjoy coffee and I know once you get a bottle in your hands, you'll understand. :)

Click Here To Save 30% On Javy - I can only offer this to you today and I would hate for you to miss out on amazing savings again.

Best,

-Natalie



You received this email from Javy Coffee. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment