Dear Reader, In less than 48 hours, we're closing registration for my event tomorrow night at 8 p.m. Eastern time. We can't make any exceptions. If you don't claim your free seat before tomorrow, you'll miss out on:
- All the details on Elon Musk's newest venture that could have an impact seven times bigger than Tesla and SpaceX combined...
- Why a small group of stocks related to this venture is firing what I call The Launch Signal, the same technical marker that hit on Elon-related stocks like Celestica before it rose 3,000%... Monolith Power Systems before it rose 8,000%... and Heico before it rose 14,000%...
- How a trading breakthrough (whose basis has been studied by economists at UCLA) could double your money in the next 30 days or less...
- Our private members-only website with content you won't see during the event...
- A free virtual seat for the event, including access to our webcast platform where you can watch from any device...
All the above features are only for those who register BEFORE we go live tomorrow night at 8 p.m. Eastern time. If you're not signed up before then, it will be too late. But the good news is... It's still completely free to register – and it takes just a few seconds. Just click here to claim your free spot - plus all your extra bonuses - before this closes permanently tomorrow. Regards, Joel Litman
Chief Investment Officer, Altimetry P.S. You may know I recommended AMD in Barrons before the stock rose 21,000%. I don't bring this up to brag... I mention it because what I'm sharing tomorrow night could be the biggest call of my entire career... And I don't want a single Altimetry reader to miss their chance at this. So, I've made sure registration is completely free for you. All you have to do is click here to get your free spot for tomorrow night's event – before we take registration offline in less than 48 hours. |
No comments:
Post a Comment