Dear Reader, Economists at UCLA call it's underlying principles a market "phenomenon." It fired just before the rise of Tesla, Nvidia, Apple... the rest of the Mag Seven... and 89% of the stocks in the S&P 500 today... It's the most reliable way I know to spot big winning stocks, very early. And now – according to our most advanced market scanning technology – this same signal is firing on a new group of stocks in 2026. See the stock list details LIVE on August 27, at 8 p.m. Eastern time. Because you may have just days left before these stocks double – or much more... I'm calling an emergency meeting to share all the details, live on camera. I don't want a single Altimetry reader to miss out on this opportunity. Join me Thursday, August 27 at 8 p.m. Eastern time... where I'll outline everything you need to know. I believe – if you take the right steps now – this could be the most profitable moment of your year... and possibly the entire decade. But if you want in, it's critical you be there at 8 p.m. Eastern time sharp, on August 27. Click here to claim your free virtual seat. Regards, Joel Litman
Chief Investment Officer, Altimetry P.S. Everyone who signs up for the event also gets free access to our custom Doubles Scanner tool, which we value at $2,388 per year. You can use this tool to type in more than 6,000 stock tickers – and see whether they're rated "likely to double" soon or not. According to our backtest, this system would have already helped spot hundreds of doubles in just a six-month period – and it's yours to use free when you register now. Click here to claim your free virtual seat – and free access to our Doubles Scanner. |
No comments:
Post a Comment