Note from Joel: I want you to see the list of 10 stocks my colleague Whitney Tilson at our corporate affiliate Stansberry Research just published. A few of the tickers are ones we've followed for years here at Altimetry... but Whitney's looking at them in a whole new way. He called the 2000 tech crash and made millions as it played out. Now, 27 years after the call that made his name, he's back with a new prediction. It all comes down to the companies in this free report. Learn how to grab your free copy here. Or keep reading below...
10 Stocks I'm Watching This WeekDear Reader, There are 10 stocks you should have on your radar this week. One of them is among the best-performing stocks in the S&P 500 over the past five years, and almost nobody knows its name. Another is a company I'd sell immediately. A few, you probably already own. And this Thursday, September 10, at 10 a.m. Eastern time, I'm going through my thesis live. I'll even name the one I'd buy with my own money today. My event is free to attend, and I've put together a free report outlining all the stocks for you at the link below. Learn more about why I'm doing this and claim your free report here. Regards, Whitney Tilson
Senior Editor, Stansberry Research P.S. Please don't buy or sell any of these names until you hear what I have to say on Thursday. It's important, and it's tied to an opportunity 27 years in the making. Learn more right here. |
No comments:
Post a Comment