Dear Reader, I've received word that Nvidia's CEO is going live for a major public statement tomorrow... It's been confirmed by outlets like Yahoo Finance and Reuters. And right now, my research is flashing BUY on a short list of stocks that could quickly double after the news breaks. I only say that because... Within the past 11 months alone, I've used this exact same strategy to show my own readers gains like these – through multiple major tech announcements, Fed events, an oil shock, and even a new war overseas:
- +102% on a semiconductor stock
- +131% on a key Nvidia partner
- +163% on a stock central to the AI boom
- And +197% in just the first five months of 2026 on a major tech name
These are not back-tested results. These are real gains I showed my readers with this strategy in the past. Bottom line:
- This strategy has been incredibly successful for the past 11 months...
- It's firing right now on new stocks, ahead of a major Nvidia statement tomorrow...
- And the gains here could be bigger than anything I've recommended in the past.
While, naturally, no one yet knows exactly what's going to be said tomorrow... Rather than waiting on the headlines like everyone else, you have a chance to position yourself for a possible big move before Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang's statement tomorrow... And potentially double your money or far more in less than 30 days. Maybe that sounds "hard to believe" to you, but the fact remains I've been showing my readers how to do this for months now with great success. Now I'd like to bring you in, too. Click here to get started before Nvidia's CEO makes a major statement tomorrow. Regards, Joel Litman
Chief Investment Officer, Altimetry P.S. You have less than 24 hours to prepare... That's because the stocks I'm recommending today are poised to double fast – and a spike upward could begin before the Nvidia talk hits, as big funds and banks start moving capital. You want to be set up today, before markets close. Click here to get ready before tomorrow's Nvidia statement potentially sends these stocks soaring. |
No comments:
Post a Comment