Sunday, September 27, 2026

I've discovered a fatal flaw built into Elon's AI model

I found it built into every frontier AI model on earth right now
 

Dear Reader,

I've discovered a fatal flaw built into Elon's AI model.

In fact, I found it built into every frontier AI model on earth right now...

And the race to fix it could soon send one obscure stock soaring.

This flaw has nothing to do with chat models. It's a physical hardware ceiling... and you likely won't find tech founders like Elon Musk and Sam Altman talking about it.

But right now, hidden behind a high-security fence in rural Tennessee...

The U.S. government is quickly working to solve this very problem by developing a new form of AI – what I call sovereign AI.

One that could create a $248 trillion boom for the markets.

That's 56x bigger than the current AI market today.

I've spent more than a half century on Wall Street. I've traded through the rise of the personal computer, the internet, the smartphone...

And what's coming next could mint the next generation of millionaires.

I expose every detail of this fast-moving situation in my new presentation.

Including the name and ticker of the company leading the AI reset, for free.

Click here to watch now.

Be well,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

 

No comments:

Post a Comment