Monday, September 28, 2026

Dr. Ron Paul Warns America: WAKE UP!

He stood against the Iraq war and even warned Congress about the banking crisis long before the 2008 collapse...
 
Not rendering correctly? View this e-mail as a web page here.

**ALTIMETRY EXCLUSIVE**

Dr. Ron Paul is one of the most principled and respected U.S. politicians in our nation's history.

He stood against the Iraq war and even warned Congress about the banking crisis long before the 2008 collapse.

I (Joel Litman) recently sat down with him in Texas for an exclusive interview. I want every Altimetry reader to pay attention to the urgent warning Dr. Paul shared – it could be his most important ever.

Here's Dr. Paul with more...


Dear Reader,

A sinister new ideology is spreading like wildfire in Washington, D.C...

And it's far more dangerous than anything socialists like Zohran Mamdani or Bernie Sanders are planning.

Because this threat doesn't begin with higher taxes or more welfare – it goes straight after your money.

It involves more than $20 billion that belongs to the American people... dozens of stocks... and a radical experiment that I predict will have huge consequences. (Some folks have already lost 50% of their money.)

That's why I'm stepping forward today to warn as many Americans as I can about the new, growing threat I consider more dangerous than socialism.

I want to show you what's happening... and explain the three steps I believe you need to take immediately with your money, before it's too late.

Everything you need to know is laid out free of charge in this presentation.

A word of warning...

There are a lot of people in D.C. who won't like the warning I'm sharing today, or the three specific money moves I'm suggesting.

Some folks may even call it "un-American."

But they're wrong. I'm certain of it. In fact, I think the Founding Fathers would have been terrified about the ideas spreading in Washington today.

So just as when I spoke out against the Iraq war... or when I tried to warn Congress about the banking collapse... I'm stepping forward today to do what's right, and expose the truth...

My most important ever warning: WAKE UP, AMERICA!

Regards,

Dr. Ron Paul
Former U.S. Congressman and Presidential Candidate

P.S. I believe every American family needs to seriously consider taking three financial steps today.

One of them could already have doubled your money several times.

You can hear about all three of them, free of charge, by clicking right here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment