Dear Reader, America's munitions crisis is about to have major implications... For our country – and your finances. CNN reports that "the Pentagon's munitions stockpile is 'dangerously low'"... One of Washington's most prominent think tanks warns we've already used up more than half our inventory of numerous critical missile systems... And Senator Mark Kelly recently expressed his shock at how quickly we've burned through our reserves. Now, if you're wondering whether we have enough munitions to continue the Iran war... If this shortage makes us vulnerable to attacks from China and Russia... And if it'll really take years to replace these dwindling stockpiles... Well, during America Unleashed on September 24, I'm going to tackle all these questions head-on. I'll explain why President Trump's $1.5 trillion scramble to resolve this crisis could trigger a once-in-a-generation moneymaking opportunity. You deserve the full story on our country's munitions shortage. As an economic analyst who's consulted for the FBI and the Pentagon, I understand the implications of this situation better than most. But even I have blind spots. That's why I've called in a few favors... I've invited a panel of defense experts to help me analyze this hot-button issue. Forget the typical commentary you're seeing in the news. The three people I called have seen this shortage up close from the inside. They include:
- A former hedge-fund manager who witnessed a radical shift in defense technology on Ukraine's Eastern Front...
- A tech specialist who has seen gains of 580%, 524%, and 591% by targeting a more obscure corner of the defense industry...
- And a 25-year Pentagon veteran who's personally overseen $6 billion worth of defense contracts (and who almost never gives public talks like this, anywhere).
We're going to get to the bottom of America's shortage, once and for all – and what it means for you, your country, and your money – at America Unleashed on September 24. Click here to reserve your spot at the big event now. Regards, Joel Litman,
Chief Investment Officer, Altimetry P.S. I believe this situation could generate 23-fold gains in the months ahead, and I've identified the EXACT day this could kick into high gear. With how fast this story is moving, I strongly urge you to watch America Unleashed when I take the stage on September 24. Ensure you don't miss our broadcast by securing pre-event access here. |
No comments:
Post a Comment