Thursday, September 24, 2026

9 Separate Chances to Double Your Money or More

It started with NINE winners over 100%
 

Dear Reader,

This stopped me in my tracks.

And after nearly 60 years on Wall Street, that's a rare occurrence.

You may have seen that next week I'm calling for a midterm-election market event to collide with U.S. stocks in the early days of October.

(The last time I saw such compelling market data, it was before I predicted events like the AI Bull run... the 2022 tech collapse... and the COVID crash... )

But believe it or not, this impending October Surprise is only one part of a much bigger story.

One that begins not with a wave of potential destruction...

But a wave of MASSIVE winners.

Nine, to be exact.

NINE winners of MORE THAN 100% in a single model portfolio...

All at the same time...

In 2026. Alone.

This portfolio belongs to none other than "The King of Quants" himself – Louis Navellier.

In 2025 alone, Louis Navellier recommended one stock that's climbed more than 200%.

Another that's surged nearly 400%.

And another that exploded more than 800%.

All during a period where the S&P returned around 14%.

And the Magnificent 7 returned around 18%.

When I see this level of outperformance, I turn into a bloodhound.

Because while the gains themselves are incredible... that's not what interested me most.

I wanted to know what Louis was seeing... that everyone else was missing.

So, I started digging.

What I found left me speechless.

I've never seen anything quite like it.

And it's why I've agreed to do something I've never done before.

On September 29, Louis and I will join forces to reveal:

  • The midterm market event we're both tracking
  • The exact day we believe it could collide with the U.S. stock market
  • What investors should consider doing before that day arrives...

And the FOUR stocks we believe stand to be dramatically impacted, starting as soon as next week.

You'll get their names and tickers, just for joining us on September 29.

Click here to join us.

Be well,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment