Saturday, September 12, 2026

This could’ve turned $10,000 into $568,000

Yesterday I released a new market warning...
 

Dear Reader,

Yesterday I released a new market warning... you can still watch a complete, unedited replay this morning.

But to save you time, I went through and highlighted the most important takeaways:

  • 0:52 – I open with the announcement: after three straight years, the Magnificent Seven trade is officially dead. At one point, those seven companies were worth nearly $24 trillion — about 75% of everything this country makes in a year.
  • 1:05 – The proof. Nearly $800 billion dollars of Mag Seven wealth, wiped out in a single day this year. And their combined return is now badly trailing the S&P 500. The seven stocks that WERE the market are losing to the market.
  • 2:12 – The full scroll of what our new AI platform could have found you over the past two years. Nineteen stocks, ranging from 280% to 3,804% in backtesting. Not one of them is a Mag Seven name.
  • 5:08 – And the reason I am stepping forward now: The stock market is in a mass extinction event. Only 4% of the stocks in this market make all the wealth. Which means 96% are essentially worthless.
  • 12:15 – I kick things off with a HUGE update to my market forecast for the rest of 2026. Starting with the No. 1 question I've heard in recent weeks... "Are we about to see a devastating market crash?"
  • 14:45 – Here's where I lay out the full story behind the "mass-extinction event" I just warned you about. Just instead of losing winning species... we're losing winning stocks.
  • 19:50 – This chart is harrowing... but it instantly explains why most investors have missed out on the biggest winners of the AI boom thus far... and will likely continue to miss out on the biggest winners moving forward...

Click here to watch now.

  • 21:53 – That's why we built an AI-powered platform DESIGNED to help you find the NEXT generation of potential 10X winners. You can think of it as a stock market Time Machine... that allows you to 'go back in time' on the biggest winners in market history... to find massive potential gains in today's market.
  • 25:52 – 40-year Wall Street pro – and former adviser to 5 different billionaires – Joe Austin and I plugged NVDA into our new AI-powered Time Machine. Here are the three stocks that looked nearly identical to Nvidia at the start of the AI boom.
  • 32:23 – Next, we plugged Meta Platforms (META) into the Time Machine – for back-tested gains of 372%, 553%, and 848%.
  • 39:31 The secret sauce behind it all will probably surprise you... but once you see how this can multiply your potential gains on any winning stock, you'll understand why we had to get this into your hands NOW.

Click here to watch now.

  • 47:04 – Did you miss out on the gold boom of the past couple years? Or what about the pharmaceuticals boom that followed the release of GLP-1 weight loss drugs? Here's how you could have used the Time Machine to find some extraordinary potential winners across those booms. before they soared as high as 980% in backtesting.
  • 57:18 – Joe and I plugged a LOSING stock into the Time Machine... to show you what can happen when you buy the exact wrong ticker... at the exact wrong time.
  • 59:56 – And if nothing else, you HAVE to see this particular Time Machine demo... it yielded some of the biggest back-tested gains I've seen in nearly 60 years – and could've turned every $10,000 invested into $568,000.

And at least for now, you can still get the name and ticker of the free BUY recommendation I just shared.

This stock looks nearly IDENTICAL to one of the "sleeper stocks" of the early AI boom... and thus has functionally limitless profit potential from here.

Simply click here to get the name and ticker, 100% free.

Enjoy,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

 

No comments:

Post a Comment