Dear Reader, I rarely weigh in on politics. My expertise is strictly in the financial world. Not the political world. But every once in a while... those two worlds collide. And what's happening on a federal level can have extreme ramifications for the U.S. stock market... And YOUR money. That's exactly what I believe is coming in October 2026. Just days from now, I predict the U.S. stock market will be rocked by a shocking October Surprise. One we haven't seen in more than 30 years. And while it's possible this October Surprise will impact the outcome of the midterms themselves... Over 100 years of financial data suggest that it will send the GREATEST shockwaves through the financial markets... Beginning this day in October. I imagine many investors are "on pause" right now, waiting to see where the chips will fall on November 3. So please be warned: If you wait until Election Day to position yourself for this October Surprise... You will be far, far too late to protect your money. That's why I'm stepping forward now, with a simple but critical message: Get ready. For all the details on this impending October Surprise, click here. Be well, Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics |
No comments:
Post a Comment