Dear Reader, Don't panic about the headlines about America's munitions shortage... Because the REAL STORY could soon hand you up to 23 TIMES your money. CNN says senior military commanders are warning the Pentagon's stockpile is "dangerously low." CSIS says U.S. forces burned through more than half the prewar inventory of several critical missile systems in the first 39 days of the Iran war alone. But as someone who's consulted for the Pentagon AND whose work has been followed by professionals from the 10 largest money managers on planet Earth, I'm here to tell you the TRUTH... You are now standing before the single greatest wealth-building opportunity I've seen in my career. That said, you only have a few days left to position your money before a massive catalyst upends the entire stock market. Which is why on September 24, I'm laying out the REAL story... Including how we got here (because of a secretive Pentagon meeting called "The Last Supper")... our country's secretive plan to consolidate its position as the world's superpower... And the names of the companies that look set to skyrocket as this story escalates in the coming days. America Unleashed goes LIVE on Thursday, September 24. This is our firm's most important event of the year... And it is moving faster than almost any story I've covered in my career, which is why the window to position yourself ahead of it is already starting to close. It's 100% free to attend (and I strongly suggest you do). I've spent weeks pulling every string and calling in every favor from my Rolodex to put this urgent summit together for you. After giving you the inside scoop from my perspective, you'll also hear from three of the most qualified voices in America:
- A former Pentagon insider and veteran who personally oversaw $6 billion in Army contracts (and who gives me the inside scoop on how things really happen in Washington)...
- A technology savant who's seen gains of 580%, 524%, and 591%, by anticipating this change as much as seven years in advance...
- And a hedge-fund legend who CNBC has named "the Prophet" for the accuracy of his predictions.
Click here to save your free seat. The moment you sign up for America Unleashed, you'll unlock instant access to our private event website. This is where you'll receive important Daily Dispatches to make sure you hit the ground running as soon as we take the stage on September 24. And as a special bonus, as soon as you sign up, I'll give you temporary free access to the lite version of the powerful AI-powered stock rating system I built with my team, the Altimeter. You can plug your favorite stocks into it and see how they rate. Click here now to save your seat for America Unleashed. Regards, Joel Litman
Chief Investment Officer, Altimetry |
No comments:
Post a Comment