Dear Reader, Next week, we'll enter the fourth quarter of a strange and volatile year. And I believe the U.S. stock market has one more curveball to throw our way in the final inning of 2026. It's directly linked to the political circus that's almost at our door: The Midterms. You see, just days from now, I predict millions of investors will be blindsided by a midterm-election market event no one sees coming. I've tracked its arrival down to this exact day in October. Meaning you likely have just weeks to prepare. This marks a huge change to my macro market forecast for the year. But I am, above all else, beholden to the data. And more than 100 years of financial data indicates there's a 92% historical chance of this market event making landfall... Weeks before Election Day. No matter who you voted for, or how you personally feel about the future of U.S. stocks: You must position yourself now. For the No. 1 step to take today to protect yourself and prepare, click here. Be well, Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics |
No comments:
Post a Comment