Dear Reader, My Power Gauge system issues new ratings for more than 5,000 stocks and nearly 3,000 ETFs – every single day the market is open. Of course, it's impossible to catch them all. But I'm reaching out today because there's one specific Power Gauge signal I'm worried most people missed. And following this ONE signal could mean the difference between seeing major potential gains... Or suffering major potential losses... In the final 90 days of 2026. You see, it's directly connected to the major market event I predict will hit U.S. stocks before the midterms. It really represents the first domino to fall. And as you'll learn next week... This one signal has far-reaching implications for over one thousand stocks. If you're holding even one of them – your wealth stands to be directly impacted, as soon as this event arrives. You do not want to be the one left holding the bag here. For the full story on what's coming, and the No.1 move to make with the Power Gauge to prepare... Click here today, before the market closes for the weekend. Be well, Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics P.S. My Power Gauge is at the heart of the biggest market predictions I've issued since the 2020s began. Including the COVID crash in 2020...  The bear market in 2022...  And the start of this extraordinary AI-fueled bull run in January 2023.  Now, as the market teeters on the edge of its next major shift... I've once again used my system to track its arrival (down to the exact DAY in October)... And narrow down exactly what stocks to buy – and exactly what stocks to AVOID – before it makes landfall. |
No comments:
Post a Comment