Monday, July 27, 2026

A welcome alternative to stocks this week

NONE of the volatility we're seeing in tech stocks right now
 
Not rendering correctly? View this e-mail as a web page here.

Dear Reader,

Question for our readers before another trading week kicks off...

Given the intense sell-off of last week, how does this sound to you?

"The assets I'm talking about have experienced NONE of the volatility we're seeing in tech stocks right now.

Even more, putting your money to work in this asset has two more things going for it that regular stocks don't:

First, it has the biggest potential upside of any investment in the world that I know of... bar none.

And number two, thanks to the rare $7.9 trillion window of opportunity that AI just cracked wide open for us...I predict these investments are likely to pay off in a fraction of the time they normally do -- just 12 to 24 months."

I'll tell you what I thought when I read that...

"Great upside, no watching the chart every day worrying about volatility, and an accelerated payoff timeline? Could there be any better place to invest at this moment?"

Truthfully, the more I learn about this investment and line it up next to the current market, I'm beginning to see why the excitement around these off-market assets is hitting a fever pitch.

The email was from my colleague, AI expert and InvestorPlace Analyst Luke Lango.

And according to his calculations, it's likely that less than 1% of ordinary Americans even know how to invest in these little-known assets!

So, given the pullback in tech stocks we're seeing, that's a wrong our team is working to correct as soon as humanly possible.

That's why I urge you to register for Luke's 2026 AI Megadeal Event now.

It's happening this coming Thursday at 1 p.m. Eastern time.

Grab your spot now and make sure you're there LIVE to discover this little-known investment that could be the "Perfect Trifecta" in this crazy market.

Sincerely,

Rob Spivey
Director of Research, Altimetry 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment