Thursday, July 30, 2026

My take on AI stocks moving forward

Our records show you may have missed my urgent AI bull market warning on Tuesday.
 

Dear Reader,

Our records show you may have missed my urgent AI bull market warning on Tuesday.

I understand life is busy, but this might be my most timely and consequential market warning I've recorded since the AI bull market started over three years ago.

You can learn why AI stocks are beginning to unravel and what comes next by watching the full, unedited replay here.

And to save you time, I went through and highlighted the most important takeaways:

  • 1:51 – The two major events that are sending shockwaves through the AI bull market and why the recent volatility is just the beginning.
  • 7:41 – Why there's currently a massive "changing of the guard" moment in the AI bull market and why yesterday's winners will be tomorrow's losers.
  • 12:03 – Pete and I reveal exactly how much longer we think the AI bull market will last with compelling research and the top strategy to use to squeeze out the most amount of profit before it ends.

Click here to watch now

  • 17:49 – I reveal a powerful secret to finding the fastest-moving stocks in the markets that are "hidden" inside the Power Gauge. This secret will help you get into the best market-beating stocks WAY before the Power Gauge rates them bullish.
  • 19:21 – I reveal my colleague Pete Carmasino's powerful tactical trading strategy he uses inside the Power Gauge that could've led to gains as high as 350%, 560%, and 4,400%.
  • 25:00 – The secret lifecycle of every stock goes through, and how understanding this could make you smarter and wealthier than 99% of the folks with money in the markets.
  • 30:32 – The powerful indicator used to detect the fastest-moving stocks in the market... stocks that drastically outperform the markets.

Click here to watch now

  • 48:43 – As trillions of dollars flow out of the big AI tech stocks, we reveal the small little pockets of the market that will receive the bulk of this money and become the next batch of AI winners.
  • 54:58 – I reveal our latest innovation at Chaikin Analytics. A powerful new tool that back-testing confirms can turn periods of fear and uncertainty into a way to home in on market opportunities.

Again, this is a small sample of the topics and new research we covered.

Lastly, you can still get the name and ticker symbol to the No 1 stock to own as this story plays out.

But you need to watch this time-sensitive video today.

Be well,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

P.S. Pete and I also shared 10 urgent trade recommendations that could each jump 100% or more as the AI trade enters a dark new phase. These 10 stocks are perfectly positioned to benefit from what comes next.

Learn how to get these 10 trades here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment