Monday, July 27, 2026

Why I'm Watching the Money, Not the IPOs

I'm not interested in the IPOs – but what's underneath
 

Dear Reader,

Two of the most anticipated technology IPOs in years – OpenAI and Anthropic – could hit the market in the coming months.

But I'm not interested in the IPOs themselves.

What interests me is the story they're telling beneath the surface.

Right now, Wall Street is actively moving out of the Magnificent Seven and searching for the next place to deploy capital.

And when trillions of dollars have been concentrated in the same handful of technology stocks, even small shifts in capital flows can create enormous winners – and enormous losers.

That's exactly what concerns me.

Most investors are treating this as a temporary pullback in a handful of technology stocks.

I believe it's something much bigger.

These IPOs may look like isolated events.

I think they're early evidence that capital is beginning to look beyond the handful of AI stocks that have dominated the market for years.

We're entering a period where capital will no longer flow indiscriminately into every company associated with AI.

Instead, money will begin rotating into a completely new set of winners.

The challenge is figuring out where it's moving – and how to take action before it becomes obvious to everyone else.

That's exactly what Pete Carmasino and I have been working on for the past few months.

And it's why we're hosting an urgent AI market update on July 28.

During this event, we'll explain why we believe the AI trade is entering a pivotal new phase...

How these shifts in capital could reshape the market...

And how we're using a completely new application of the Power Gauge to identify where money is flowing next.

Plus, we'll reveal the name and ticker symbol of our No. 1 recommendation for this new phase of the AI boom.

If you're not paying attention to what comes next, you could find yourself on the wrong side of one of the biggest capital rotations we've seen in years.

Click here to reserve your spot now.

Be well,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

 

No comments:

Post a Comment