Editor's note: Take our word for it: You really ought to see the message below. It's from a subscriber to one of our corporate affiliates, who has given the past seven years of his life to sharing one of OUR favorite strategies on the planet. It helped him retire early. And he has since shared it with thousands of others for FREE. He's now saying "goodbye" and returning to his private life – but not before one last incredible act on behalf of fellow readers...
Dear Reader, This is definitely a bittersweet moment. But rest assured, in doing this I've pulled out all the stops for you. After seven years in this incredible position, this is my farewell message to fellow subscribers. If you're not familiar with the background here – I'll sum it up quickly. I'm an ordinary, paying subscriber to Stansberry Research, a corporate affiliate of Altimetry. Not a marketer. Not an employee. Nothing like that. Seven years ago, I made a video that went wildly viral: The story of how I retired more than a decade earlier than I ever imagined possible (at age 52)... Stopped worrying about the stock market... And locked in years of reliable income (and more) – all thanks to ONE virtually unknown financial secret. Because of that video, I negotiated an unusual arrangement with Stansberry Research – one where I've been able to speak directly to fellow readers a number of times over the years. Among my conditions: No filters. I'm fully permitted to give away research secrets that normally cost thousands to access. And I get to secure valuable perks for anyone who watches my video – or I don't participate. Over these seven years, I've pried open the details of my personal life and my personal finances in order to share my story in full. I've set up cameras in my living room... and in front of my Christmas tree. I've shared photos of my family. I've spent countless hours composing messages to try to get my story out. But at this point, I believe I've done all I can. And it's time for the next chapter of my life. I'm saying "goodbye." Maybe you've seen my messages before. Or perhaps you have no idea who I am. Maybe you don't see much reason to care about my going back to my private life. But I really think you should see this before making up your mind. These seven years of work have been about my desire to "pay forward" my incredible success to folks like you. To share a secret that truly changed the course of my financial life – for free. And because I'm doing this for the last time – I made sure to arrange the most ludicrously lopsided agreement EVER with Stansberry Research before I disappear. No one can say I didn't go out with a flourish. Again, these benefits are all for you – not me – if you choose to take them. But you'll likely never see them again after the next couple days. I'll go back to my happy and private retirement. And quietly take advantage of the absolute boom we're about to see in the strategy that's made me permanently financially secure. It's up to you to at least see this, while you still can this one final time. And I'd be grateful if you did. Kind regards, Rob Lamoureux
Paying Stansberry Subscriber
Albany, NY |
No comments:
Post a Comment