Editor's note: An ordinary guy – a paying reader at our corporate affiliate Stansberry Research – stepped forward a few years ago, and landed in an extraordinary position... Unmasking a priceless "secret" from inside Stansberry Research, unfiltered, on camera. In the years since, his ongoing efforts have COST Stansberry nearly $20 million and counting – money that has stayed in readers' bank accounts instead. Today, he's speaking out one FINAL time – we urge you to see his note below right away...
Dear Reader, A couple years ago, I learned an astonishing fact from a senior executive at Stansberry Research. My message had cost the company upward of $10 million in revenue – money that quite literally stayed in readers' pockets instead of the company's coffers because of the deal I negotiated. Today, there are two updates:
- That number is now nearly $20 million – and counting. Undeniable proof that my story continues to resonate... to help real folks do what I did when I retired early... and to keep your money with you, where it belongs.
I'm proud of that.
- The second update is that all of this is, sadly, coming to an end.
I don't know if I could run my "bar tab" with Stansberry up to $30 or $40 million... I dearly hope it'll go much higher this week, while the savings I've negotiated for you are better than ever before... But I do know that I'm tired... that I've made every argument and personal plea that I can think. That I've sacrificed my privacy and shared deeply personal details of my own life to try to get you to pay attention. That has to come to an end – and this is it. I've said for years that I've done all this because I sincerely want every fellow reader to have the same freedom and security I've been able to have. Because I'm grateful to the folks who once showed me what I'm trying to show you. Which I detail in full, by the way, without your ever having to spend a cent. I know a few folks out there will always be cynical about my motivations. I probably can't change their minds. Although you'd think that helping save readers a cumulative nearly $20 million might help. All I've ever asked is that you take a look at my message and decide for yourself. I've poured my heart into this for seven years. This is now your last chance to claim your share of the nearly $20 million and counting I've helped keep in readers' pockets... At the most exciting moment in a decade for "The Answer." Unfortunately, the "shot clock" may be finally running out – for both of us. Please watch my brand-new, final message to subscribers here, this week, before it's gone forever. Kind regards, Rob Lamoureux
Paying Stansberry Subscriber
Albany, NY |
No comments:
Post a Comment