Dear Reader, We're in a mania... And in 6 days, stocks will take a major twist. As you know, the S&P 500 had its best first half since 2021... Then – last month, the Magnificent 7 lost $797 billion in market value in 24 hours, almost its worst one-day loss ever. That's why I urge you to get ready for the next big move by August 18. In my 50 years on Wall Street, I've rarely seen such peculiar conditions (especially the IPO hype surrounding AI)... Along with such an extraordinary opportunity to make money right now. In short, today's chaotic market has opened the most lucrative new investment vehicle I've seen in my career. It represents just 4.3% of companies... But if you know what's coming next to the market, it could double your money on multiple occasions this year – as we've seen 7 times in 12 months in a backtest of this vehicle. (109% official gain in 2026 alone.) Click here to learn more (includes 2 recommendations). Regards, Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics |
No comments:
Post a Comment